Recipe from Dianne Goodman of Tallahassee, Fla.
Total Time: 20 minutes.
1 pound Tilipa filets
1 box Stove Top Stuffing Mix Cornbread style
1 box Jiffy Corn muffin mix
1/2 c. Canned Chicken broth
Accent flavor enhancer
1/2 c. butter
black pepper & salt
1. Prepare Stove Top Stuffing and the Jiffy corn muffin mix as directed on each box. After both are done, allow to cool for about 15 mintues.
2. Next, wash and pat dry the Tilipa fish fillets. Season each side of fillets with Accent, black pepper and salt. Cut a slit into each fillet.
3. Take the cooked Stove Top Stuffing and the Jiffy Corn muffin mix. Combine them into a large mixing bowl together. Add chicken broth. Stir until well blended.
4. Insert into each fillets 2 tbsps. stuffing mixture. Place fillets onto a buttered cookie sheet. Drizzle each fillet with about 1/2 tsp. lemon juice, 1 tsp. butter and then sprinkle each fillet with about 1/4 tsp. black pepper and 1/4 tsp. sugar.
5. Place in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fish becomes golden brown. Serve with vegetable of your choice.
Comments: This is a wonderful seafood dish, for those warm summer nights.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.