Seeking a solution-oriented marketing assistant for fast-paced environment. Must be a multi-tasker who can handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Responsible for generating preliminary sales pipeline for senior sales representative as well as assistance in maintaining current customers, part of the role includes problem solving. A key aspect of the job includes high volume outbound telephone calls to independent insurance producers. Identifying potential prospects for a senior sales associate is paramount. Marketing and general office functions by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Cold Calling advisors to screen potential prospects. Drive recruiting events such as webinars and advisor meetings.
2. Generate, implement, and manage various projects simultaneously.
3. Get exceptions for current customers and/or problem solve issues
4. Prepares sales and marketing proposals and presentations.
5. Schedules appointments and office meetings as assigned.
6. Greets and screens visitors or telephone callers in a professional manner.
7. Organize and maintain agent recruiting campaigns.
8. Create and send weekly E- Newsletter.
9. Maintains a professional office environment.
* Problem-solving under pressure.
* Effective multi-tasking.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong troubleshooting and prioritization skills.
* Operates standard office equipment including:
* Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, CRM and Excel and PPT. Additional experience in creative programs a plus.