Click here to learn more about Big Apple Bagels' location in Canton.
Here are the recipes featured on FOX 2 News Morning.
- Start with Big Apple Bagel Twist
- Slice into 1.5 inch pieces and bake at 325 degrees for 4 minutes
- Mix diced tomato, onion, garlic, basil, Parmesan and olive oil
- Top bagel pieces and enjoy
- Start with Big Apple Bagel Dough (1.5 bagels)
- Flatten into 6 inch circular crust
- Spread pizza sauce
- Top with Provolone cheese, oregano and your choice of topping
- Bake at 460 for 10 minutes
- Slice: Slice day old bagels on a slicer or by hand to a 3/16 to 1/4 thickness
- Baking pan: Line a baking pan with a liner and place cut bagel chips on liner
- Coat: Coat all bagel chips with oil or butter using a basting brush, For Garlic chips, sprinkle with garlic salt and for Cinnamon Raisin chips, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture
Bake: Bake at 450 for 5-7 min. Baked product should be golden brown, do not over bake.
Father & Son team cooks up a Lobster Lover's dream!
J. Baldwin's in Clinton Township is back and better than ever.
WJBK-TV | Fox 2 16550 West Nine Mile Rd.Southfield, MI 48075Main Station: (248) 557-2000Newsroom: (248) 552-5103