Several metro salons robbed at gunpoint - Fox 2 News Headlines

Several metro salons robbed at gunpoint

Posted: Updated:
(WJBK) -

Two men are responsible for beauty salon thefts all over Metro Detroit. Police hope security footage will help get these sharp dressed men off the streets.

Watch Andrea Isom's full video report above.

The armed men robbed three different salons in the last week. One in Warren on Tuesday, another in Oak Park Wednesday, and the most recent in St Clair Shores on Thursday. The robbery in Warren was robber by just one of the men.

The thieves were seen driving a dark GMC Yukon for two of the robberies, and a small older white sedan in the third robbery.

Burglars got away with $1,800 between the three salons. None of the women robbed were physically hurt.

  • Local NewsLocal NewsMore>>

  • Man charged for 3 murders in Detroit

    Man charged for 3 murders in Detroit

    Friday, April 18 2014 5:10 PM EDT2014-04-18 21:10:09 GMT
    A Muskegon Heights man has been charged in connection with three homicides in Detroit.
    A Muskegon Heights man has been charged in connection with three homicides in Detroit.
  • Boyfriend, girlfriend charged after 4 killed in I-94 crash

    Boyfriend, girlfriend charged after 4 killed in I-94 crash

    Friday, April 18 2014 5:03 PM EDT2014-04-18 21:03:50 GMT
    Authorities have filed multiple murder charges against a woman and her boyfriend whose argument led to a high speed chase and an expressway crash that killed four people in Detroit on Sept. 22, 2013.
    Authorities have filed multiple murder charges against a woman and her boyfriend whose argument led to a high speed chase and an expressway crash that killed four people in Detroit on Sept. 22, 2013.
  • Recovering quadriplegic returns to the stage

    Recovering quadriplegic returns to the stage

    Friday, April 18 2014 4:30 PM EDT2014-04-18 20:30:51 GMT
    A 28-year-old man from Clarkston is told he'll never walk again after a tragic accident, but with modern medicine and raw determination he's working to prove doctors wrong.fb
    A 28-year-old man from Clarkston is told he'll never walk again after a tragic accident, but with modern medicine and raw determination he's working to prove doctors wrong.fb
Powered by WorldNow

WJBK-TV | Fox 2
16550 West Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Main Station: (248) 557-2000
Newsroom: (248) 552-5103

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices