IHA is Southeast Michigan's leading not-for-profit specialty physician group. Through a combination of primary care and specialty services, IHA exists to meet community needs by providing personalized, high-quality health and medical services to every patient.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Billing Specialist.
The Medical Billing Specialist manages accounts receivable for assigned practices, reviews, monitors and performs follow-up on insurance accounts receivable resulting from A/R reports, tasks, insurance rejections and correspondence from insurances, practices and patients, and hospital billing. Complies with all relevant insurance, CPT coding and diagnosis guidelines.
1. Minimum of 2 years medical billing and insurance experience; hospital billing experience preferred.
2. Previous background with A/R follow-up in medical billing is preferred.
3. High level of proficiency using a computer required, with previous experience in NextGen strongly preferred.
4. Excellent customer service skills required.
5. Must have the ability to multi-task and to interact effectively and professionally with all internal and external customers; the ability to work effectively as a team player is essential.
Interested and qualified candidates may contact us regarding this opportunity by completing an online application at www.ihacares.com.
WJBK-TV | Fox 2 16550 West Nine Mile Rd. Southfield, MI 48075
Main Station: (248) 557-2000 Newsroom: (248) 552-5103