AIM PLASTICS is seeking an experienced
QUALITY LAYOUT TECHNICIAN (day shift)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setup, programming and operation of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Performing dimensional inspection of plastic products.
- Conducting process capability and gage R&R studies.
- Preparing inspection reports.
- Supporting manufacturing operations through first-piece, in-process and final inspection activities.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, and three years of experience performing dimensional layout inspections.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings including GD&T requirements.
- In-depth knowledge in the use of various types of measuring equipment.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Good working knowledge of Statistical Process Control(SPC)and Measuring System Analysis(MSA).
- Must have strong math skills.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds minimum on a regular basis.
Setup, programming and operation of Mitutoyo Quick Vision Pro CMM along
with experience in the Plastic Injection Molding industry is preferred,
but not required.