Job Title: Support Services Specialist (Procurement and Military Escort)
Overview of Company: PAT USA, Inc. is an international EPIC-style General Contracting construction company based in Rochester Hills, MI. Our affiliate, PAT Engineering Enterprises is also part of the PAT Group of companies; however, its office is based in Doha, Qatar in the Middle East. (This office is where our potential new hires will work roughly 180 days per year).
a. Work with the Engineering and Construction team members to procure supplies for construction operations.
b. Monitor sites that post solicitations.
c. Develop relationships with current/potential clients.
d. Develop sources of products/suppliers for international trading operations.
e. Analyze the capability of potential partners and suppliers.
2. Military Base Escort
a. Provide Security support for Base Security Forces.
b. Assure that all contractors, subcontractors and suppliers adhere to site security procedures.
c. Maintain constant radio contact with Base Security Forces.
d. Control access into site.
e. Assure site is secure at the end of each workday.
1. College degree in marketing, business administration, communication or business development OR Military experience (with or without college degree).
2. Ability and willingness to live in the State of Qatar for up to 180 days per year.
3. Ability to pass United States government background check to obtain Common Access Card (CAC).
4. Ability to be granted a work visa for Qatar.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Access. (Experience with Office 2010 preferred).
6. Familiarity with Skype.
7. Excellent communication skills.
Send all resumes /questions to: email@example.com