Customers suffer CO poisoning at Walgreens - Fox 2 News Headlines

Customers suffer CO poisoning at Walgreens

Posted: Updated:
TEMPE, Ariz. -

A valley Walgreens was evacuated Tuesday after customers became sick.

While workers were waxing the floor, people began feeling ill -- some were vomiting.

When police arrived at the scene near Southern and McClintock, they determined that the wax, which was propane based, gave customers carbon monoxide poisoning.

No one was seriously injured.

Crews ventilated the building, but it has yet to reopen.

Powered by WorldNow

WJBK-TV | Fox 2
16550 West Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Main Station: (248) 557-2000
Newsroom: (248) 552-5103

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices