Electrical fire damages Phoenix home - Fox 2 News Headlines

Electrical fire damages Phoenix home

Posted: Updated:
PHOENIX -

A late night fire forced two people from their home near 75th Avenue and Indian School Thursday.

Firefighters say the fire appears to be electrical and may have been started by a bedroom lamp.

Luckily, the home had working smoke detectors and everyone inside was able to get out safely.

Powered by WorldNow

WJBK-TV | Fox 2
16550 West Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Main Station: (248) 557-2000
Newsroom: (248) 552-5103

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices