Studies show money problems can be a big reason for why couples break up.
So, how do you know you're dating a financial deadbeat? Financial expert Dan Roccato offered several warning signs on the Thursday's FOX 29 News at 5 p.m.
- Self employed, never works:
- Drives an expensive car that is leased
- Asks for loan
- Lives in a big house with no furniture
- Holds maxed out credit cards
- Insists on paying the entire check without even looking at the bill
- Avoids cell phone calls
- Lives with parents
Roccato says it's important to have the money talk early in a relationship. You can watch his interview in the video above.
Still feels like summer out there. Highs in the mid 80s today. Just like summer, it'll be humid, with a chance of a few spotty showers late in the day.
Tomorrow, strong thunderstorms move through, from the same cold front that caused the midwest tornadoes. That front will also usher in cooler air for the holiday weekend.
Tuesday: (83/65) clouds/sun