Firefighter inhales dangerous fumes fighting blaze - Fox 2 News Headlines

Firefighter inhales dangerous fumes fighting blaze at pool supplier

Posted: Updated:
TAYLOR, Mich. (MyFox Detroit) -

A Taylor fire fighter was taken to the hospital after being exposed to dangerous fumes while fighting at a blaze a pool supply company.

We're told his injuries were minor, and the hospital trip was just a precaution.

The fire was at Pooltown Pool Supply, located in Taylor on Telegraph between Wick and Ecorse Roads.

The chemical may have been chlorine fumes. Crews are still investigating what caused the fire.

Powered by WorldNow

WJBK-TV | Fox 2
16550 West Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Main Station: (248) 557-2000
Newsroom: (248) 552-5103

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices