Survey: Families spend $1,100 on prom - Fox 2 News Headlines

Survey: Families spend $1,100 on prom

Posted: Updated:

Prom spending has climbed higher for the second year in a row.  

A new survey from Visa shows each family with a teenager spends about $1,100 on the big night.  That's a five percent increase from last year.  

The survey also finds that parents are planning to pay for 59 percent of prom costs, while their teens cover the remaining 41 percent.

Powered by WorldNow

WJBK-TV | Fox 2
16550 West Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Main Station: (248) 557-2000
Newsroom: (248) 552-5103

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices