Sterling Trader, Inc., a growing independent financial technology firm, is seeking smart and self-motivated software engineers to join our firm. Sterling is a leader within the financial technology industry. As a C++ developer, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and maintain state of the art trading infrastructure using the latest technologies. We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
• Take an active role in developing new software
• Debug, maintain, expand, and test existing applications
• Participating in design discussions for various application
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
• Strong knowledge of software development methods and tools
• C++ development experience
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• The ability to work in a small team setting
• Experience in the financial technology industry
• Familiarity with database technologies, especially Microsoft SQL and MySQL
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• TCP/UDP network programming on Linux platforms
• Familiarity with multi-threading programming techniques and best practices
• Familiarity with high performance programming and design principles
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume when responding to this ad.
This post is for individual applicants. Please NO outsourcing companies or recruiters.
Crystal Lake Marine is in seek of a energetic, career minded individual who can work within all facets of the boat upholstery industry.
Dillon Transport, a financially stable and growing trucking company is seeking a hands-on supervisor.
JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. is seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator.