Fire causes damage at J. Baldwin's restaurant in Clinton Twp. - Fox 2 News Headlines

Fire causes major damage at J. Baldwin's restaurant in Clinton Twp.

Posted: Updated:
Officials say an electrical fire started in the restaurant's roof around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday. Officials say an electrical fire started in the restaurant's roof around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
An outside look at J. Baldwin's restaurant in Clinton Township. An outside look at J. Baldwin's restaurant in Clinton Township.
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WJBK) -

Owners of a popular Clinton Township restaurant say damage caused by fire will force them to close their doors for the next several months.

Fire officials say an electrical fire started in the roof at J. Baldwin's on Garfield and 18 Mile Road around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Owner Jeff Baldwin says the building suffered heavy water damage and will have to be built from the inside out. He and wife Rose hope to reopen the restaurant by the end of the summer.

Powered by WorldNow

WJBK-TV | Fox 2
16550 West Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Main Station: (248) 557-2000
Newsroom: (248) 552-5103

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices