We are seeking a bright and energetic Inbound Search Marketer / SEO Strategist to join our team. This position will be responsible for creating new website content, link building, keyword research, and running ranking reports. If you love search engine optimization with an ROI-focus then keep reading!
On an average week, you will:
• Research and write compelling content pertaining to the products we sell and the vehicles our customers drive
• Develop strategies and tactics to increase SERP visibility
• Stay up to date with current and future white-hat SEO and search-marketing trends
• Work closely with copy writing team to optimize new and existing product pages
• Track current SERP rankings identifying positive/negative trends while also A/B testing new SEO hypothesis in-regards to SERP visibility
• Stay current on SEO trends, but also be one-step ahead of the "SEO chatter", the ideal candidate will constantly theorize & test emerging trends, developing uncharted strategies
We need someone with:
• Excellent spelling, grammatical, & proofreading skills while writing engaging copy
• 2-years experience working in search marketing, eCommerce, or related field
• Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics packages
• Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel
We are looking for someone who:
• Is creative, resourceful, and dedicated to getting the job done right
• Embraces the small company environment, including the many different responsibilities that come with it
• Is clever and tech savvy (the real kind of savvy - "I can paste an image into a Word document" doesn't count)
• Is a reliable, humble, and generally awesome person
We are NOT looking for someone who:
• Only feels comfortable working in a traditional, stiff, big-corporation structure
• Tries to pass his/her problem solving on to someone else
• Thinks he/she is above sweeping up or take out the trash once in a while
AutoAccessoriesGarage.com is a growing e-commerce company specializing in selling automotive parts and accessories. We're built upon a firm understanding of both the industry and the developing technologies that drive the e-commerce shopping experience. We take pride in our streamlined work flow, agile development, creative approaches, and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a company we believe that a small team of forward thinkers with the right drive and focus can outperform a bloated, hierarchy-driven corporation. Our work flow relies on constant communication, efficient tactics, and always questioning if there is a better way to do things. We trust each other to take the reins and follow through confidently with our individual tasks as well as join together and tackle big-picture problems.
Please do not apply if you are a remote candidates and/or agency.
Our web/technology office is located on the border of Bucktown/Lincoln Park, with easy access via the Metra Union Pacific North/Northwest lines (Clybourn station).
Respond here: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mar/4063219214.html