DynaDome Pool Enclosures is looking for a Mechanical Engineer. As we make the move from AutoCAD to SolidWorks, you will be working on designs of the finest retractable space enclosures on the market. Experience with SolidWorks is required. Your time will be spent on Product Design, Product Improvement, Cataloguing all parts/assemblies/sub-assemblies with drawings. Working closely with the production team, the right candidate will be familiar with machining and manufacturing processes.
Our design and production capacity is outpaced by demand, and you will be joining a company that is poised for significant growth. Initially, this position will have significant autonomy and opportunity for creative thinking; you will not be micromanaged or the victim of dull routine. As we grow, you will have the opportunity to manage other designers and engineers as we work on beautiful, high end products and make a significant impact as a collaborative team. Candidates at all experience levels and backgrounds are encouraged to apply and to the qualified candidate we offer:
• Excellent annual compensation commensurate with experience
• Medical insurance with employee contribution
• Optional enrollment in dental plan
• 100% employer paid vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Additional training and continuing relevant education
Duties and Responsibilities
• Program all possible configurations for automating designs, drawings, BOMs, sales estimates, shipping estimates, etc.
• Create and manage project manufacturing drawings using AutoCad and SolidWorks
• Migrate legacy AutoCad to SolidWorks
• Develop shop training manuals showing assembly drawings, installation manuals for future DIY, manufacturing prints, etc.
• Use DriveWorks with SolidWorks to automate ordering, manufacturing drawings, costs, sales quotes and Bill of Material (BOM)
• Collaborate with client's architect(s) to obtain additional information
• Collaborate with shop managers
• Strong mechanical background
• Experience working with machinists is a plus
• Knowledge of metal machining and fabrication
• Strong experience in MS Excel
• Expert user in Autocad & Solidworks
• Prefer someone that has used Driveworks Pro in the past
DynaDome Pool Enclosures, a Division of Dyna Technology Inc., designs and manufactures retractable enclosures from our Northwest Indiana location. Operating from our own 12,000 square foot facility, all manufacturing is performed in our Crown Point facility and then shipped to the project location. We ship and assemble all over the world. We have been in the convertible enclosure industry since 1985, and as the pioneer of retractable enclosures, we have recently expanded our product offerings to new industries. Past clients include the U.S. Navy, Wyndham Resorts and Hotels, Studio Paris Night Club, and an exclusive, members only club in Istanbul, Turkey. To learn more about us and view our work, please visit us online (but no direct inquiries please, only online applications will be considered):http://www.dynadome.com/
Click here to apply!