Autopsy: Villanova Student Died From Alcohol Poisoning - Fox 2 News Headlines

Autopsy: Villanova Student Died From Alcohol Poisoning

Posted: Updated:

Alcohol poisoning has been ruled the cause in the August death of a Villanova student, according to an autopsy report.

FOX 29 previously reported 18-year-old Kinara Patel, a sophomore, was found dead in her dorm room early Aug. 29 after a night out with friends in Bryn Mawr.

The Delaware County Medical Examiner performed the autopsy.

Patel was from northern New Jersey. A memorial mass was held in her honor on Villanova's campus.

Powered by WorldNow

WJBK-TV | Fox 2
16550 West Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075

Main Station: (248) 557-2000
Newsroom: (248) 552-5103

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices