VinaKom Communications, a leader in the Telecommunications Industry is seeking individuals to join our Business Development Team. VinaKom has been around since 1991, delivering telecommunication solutions to mid market clients. We take an engineering approach to delivering our solutions which set us apart from the competition. If you are up for a new challenge in a dynamic environment contact us.
• Present and sell VinaKom Voice, Data, Colo-location, Cloud Services and applications to enterprise customers generating new sales revenue.
• Drive revenue by selling applications to meet or exceed monthly revenue and sales quota.
• Attend all required VinaKom trainings and sales functions.
• Work with Branch Management Team, Customer Service and Operations to ensure customer satisfaction, as needed.
• Complete and turn in all required reports and presentations
• Increase sales funnel by cold calling, telemarketing, lead groups, chamber meetings, agents, etc.
• Work with the back office to ensure customer paperwork is complete and clean so the order flow process runs smoothly and the customer is installed in a timely manner.
• Follow all VinaKom standards and formats in presentations, proposals, and in professionalism.
• Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
• A strong competitive attitude with demonstrated self-motivation and exceptional work ethic. Have self-discipline to work without a lot of direct supervision.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Be ethical in dealings with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
• Sales experience in a high activity sales model desired, such as copier sales, office supplies, telecom, or any other lead generation sale that requires extensive cold calling.
• A valid state driver's license, a satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation.
• Must be willing to drive daily.
If you possess these attributes respond back to the ad with a copy of your resume and we'll call you in for an interview.
Reply to this ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/sls/4177542797.html