if you've been thinking about getting healthy, many times it just takes the right attitude. Roger Dyjak, the owner of Detroit Tough gym offers these tips to people looking to start off on the foot.
1. Any exercise is good exercise. From Aqua Aerobics to Zumba. Do what makes you happy.
2. If it comes from the dirt or has a parent, it's better to eat then man made foods.
3. Train your mind to be strong, your body will follow.
4. Love your body as it is, but always seek improvement.
5. Doubt in any aspect of your life is bad, if you don't believe, who will?
6. Your body is your best gym. Push ups, running, pull ups, planks, etc.
7. Don't use your arms or hands to transition from a seated to a standing position. Strong legs.
8. The best excuse is no excuse.
9. Encourage others to exercise, this is not about you, it's about your team.
WJBK-TV | Fox 2
Didn't find what you were looking for?