Certain workers in certain jobs are more susceptible to flu, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control said in a report Thursday.
Adults employed in certain industries and occupations were more likely to report experiencing flu-like illness compared with other workers.
The top groups included real estate and rental and leasing, accommodation and food services, followed by education. Among these same groups, The CDC says workers were less likely to get vaccinated against the flu.
Here is the entire list:
1. Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 53)
2. Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72)
3. Educational services (NAICS 61)
4. Information (NAICS 51)
5. Manufacturing (NAICS 31–33)
6. Administrative and support and waste management and remediation services (NAICS 56)
7. Health care and social assistance (NAICS 62)
8. Retail trade (NAICS 44–45)
9. Public administration (NAICS 92)
10. Arts, entertainment, and recreation (NAICS 71)
11. Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81)
12. Construction (NAICS 23)
13. Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48–49)
14. Professional, scientific, and technical services (NAICS 54)
15. Utilities (NAICS 22)
16. Finance and insurance (NAICS 52)
17. Wholesale trade (NAICS 42)
18. Agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting (NAICS 11)
19. Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction
WJBK-TV | Fox 2
Didn't find what you were looking for?