Health First Wellness Center, a multi-disciplinary healthcare facility, in Schaumburg near Woodfield Mall, is looking for a 30-35 hr/wk front desk receptionist as well as a medical assistant. A successful candidate should possess ALL of the following essential skills and abilities:
• Very well organized with ATTENTION TO DETAIL
• Exceptional customer service and professional communication skills both on the phone and in person
• Positive energetic attitude
• Ability to work as a team member
• Motivated and productive self starter
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in fast paced environment
• Empathetic with patients' needs and concerns
• Ability to convey a positive attitude in all dealings with others, whether patients or staff members
• Strong problem solving skills
• Medical Assistant training a huge plus!
Professionally attire or scrubs, a must
Days and hours of work: Mon-Thursday 10am-1pm and 3pm-7pm, and Saturdays 7:45am-1pm.
Pay: $10-$12/hr depending on experience.
For consideration, email your resume along with a cover letter/introduction to: HRHealthFirst@gmail.com
Crystal Lake Marine is in seek of a energetic, career minded individual who can work within all facets of the boat upholstery industry.
Dillon Transport, a financially stable and growing trucking company is seeking a hands-on supervisor.
JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. is seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator.