Become a team member of one of the fastest growing firms in the Chicago area. Tympani enjoys a reputation as "the place to work" due to aggressive compensation and a management philosophy that addresses the employee's need to have a voice, feel a sense of accomplishment, be appreciated as an important member of the team, have fun and feel secure in their job.What you will be doing:Tympani, Inc.
is currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Coordinator with strong analytical skills to join our team. Contribute to our high growth company and develop talents in all areas of Human Resources including Variable Compensation Calculations, Benefits Administration, Recruiting, Onboarding, Professional Development, Employee Relations and Policy Advisement.Responsibilities include:Administration
• Maintain accurate and complete personnel files for all employees throughout the company ensuring legal compliance and alignment with industry best practices.
• Calculate variable compensation and forward to accounting
• Process all salary changes due to merit increases, promotions, or range adjustments.
• Maintain the organization chart, update job requirements, job descriptions, job ads, and assessment requirements for all positions.
• Arrange business travel for employees
• Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct and document exit interviews.
• Assist with annual benefits rollout
• Administer and maintain records for Employee Equity plan
• Research salary surveys and analyze competitive compensation.
• Work with retained consultant to ensure proper administration of employee benefit programs, and regulatory compliance
• Annually obtain and evaluate benefits contract bids; award benefit contracts; conduct Open Enrollment sessions
• Annually review and update the Employee Handbook to reflect compliance with current State laws, policy and guidelines.
• Investigates workers comp accidents and prepare reports for insurance carriersOnboarding
• Write new employee welcome announcements
• Work with IT & Accounting to ensure that employees are set up in Tympani's systems
• Work with staffing to set-up candidates for orientation. Coordinate employee's first day
• Conduct new employee orientations, ensuring all necessary forms and documents are completed and returned.Recruiting
• Coordinate Company recruiting efforts by assisting managers in developing job descriptions, leading efforts to find suitable candidates and schedule interviews and follow up interviews
• Develop and place employment advertisements on job boards, Linked In, and on our website. Encourage existing employees to "share" Linked In ads
• Register and participate in job fair opportunities
• Establish and maintain relations with leading recruiting firms
• Maintain Tympani Brand in the media as "Best Place to Work"
• Perform proactive searches for qualified candidates using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
• Look for alternative recruiting methods
• Completes telephone screens, and pre testing to evaluate candidates suitable for face-to-face interview.
• Assists line managers with scheduling and coordinating candidates
• Insures background checks and reference checks are completed.
• Facilitate communication in a timely fashion to hiring manager and applicants
• Create candidate offer letters
• Process and track employee referral bonusesWhat experience you need:
• Strong computer skills (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Outlook)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player who possesses strong customer service skill
• Exceptional logic talent and sense of numbers
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Strong attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through
• Must demonstrate organizational skills and ability to independently prioritize daily workload.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Required: Two to four years previous business/administrative/accounting experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Accounting, Business or related field preferred
TO APPLY: Contact email@example.com
or visit their website