Straight North is looking for a talented entry level Web Project Coordinator to join the team at our office in Downers Grove, IL.
The focus of this position will primarily be to assist with quality control and testing on all web projects here at Straight North. Other tasks involved with this position will be process planning & creation, scheduling, task management and completion of all projects that flow through Straight North.
If you enjoy working in an informal, collaborative atmosphere where talent is rewarded, please apply now.
• Performing quality control checks on all web work
• Performing functional testing and usability testing on all web work
• Cross browser testing
• Issue documentation
• Loading text, images and other content into websites
• Assisting with small website changes
• Daily management of our project / task management software
• Assist with planning and documentation of new processes to streamline workflow
• Work with internal team leaders and other project managers to assist with resource allocation and scheduling of projects
• Assist with ensuring all tasks are being completed on-time
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress throughout each project
• Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
• Prior experience doing quality control and/or testing is a plus
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
• Drupal and/or WordPress experience is a plus
At our conveniently-located office, you will enjoy our entrepreneurial work environment and casual dress code. Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time), health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
About Straight North
We're stable, with a core group that's been together for more than a decade. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume via: http://www.straightnorth.com/company/careers/apply