Immediate Dental Office Receptionist Position Available!Simon Family Dentistry
is in need of an enthusiastic, experienced (2 years minimum) dental office receptionist with strong customer service skills.
Seeking a person who is dependable, organized, friendly, energetic and able to multi-task. Excellent communication skills are required since you will be interacting and communicating with patients, doctor and staff. Must have strong computer skills. Experience with Word, Excel, and Eaglesoft is desirable.Approx. 15 hours per week.
Duties include managing treatment schedules, collections, responsible for case presentation, providing effective treatment planning and coordination as well as making financial arrangements with patients.Also Including:
• Recruit, schedule, and confirm patient appointments
• Handle all aspects of patient accounts
• Reconcile and post insurance and patient payments
• Respond to patient account and billing inquiries
• Prepare monthly statements and place collection calls
• Verify and input patient insurance eligibility and benefits
• Prepare and submit insurance claims & predeterminations
• Verify patient insurance payments and balances
Please e-mail resume and include desired compensation for consideration. Salary is negotiable: email@example.com
Or fax resume to (847-537-1962) and include desired compensation for consideration.